FtnPauline (1 Viewer)

davmalunited

davmalunited

azerty12345678 said:
J'ai tout son MYM + quelques médias privés/exclus mais je ne partagerai pas directement sur le forum, je lui ai déjà parler de ce sujet et elle arrêtera si ça leak. Par contre en mp pas de soucis je peux partager à condition que personne ne leak.

I have all of her MYM + few private medias but I won't share them directly on the topic 'cause I've already talk to her about this subject and she told me that she will stop if she sees that its leak. Anyway I can share them by pm at the conditon that her photos don't go really public.
Mp stp

Babooiiii

Babooiiii

azerty12345678 said:
J'ai tout son MYM + quelques médias privés/exclus mais je ne partagerai pas directement sur le forum, je lui ai déjà parler de ce sujet et elle arrêtera si ça leak. Par contre en mp pas de soucis je peux partager à condition que personne ne leak.

I have all of her MYM + few private medias but I won't share them directly on the topic 'cause I've already talk to her about this subject and she told me that she will stop if she sees that its leak. Anyway I can share them by pm at the conditon that her photos don't go really public.

azerty12345678 said:
Envoyer moi un mp, j'aurai pas le temps ce soir mais je vous fais ça dans la semaine.

Send me a pm, I will not have the time tonight but will do it during the week.
Je pourrais avoir le dossier en MP? Merci beaucouo

Yesmancha

Yesmancha

azerty12345678 said:

My mega if you can dm me please:
https://mega.nz/C!CkMAwLpC